WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Every B-Day Deserves a Dress!

My 25th is quickly approaching and since I honestly can't remember the last birthday when I didn't wear a dress....the hunt is on. Of course I love over the top but it might be a bit too much for this year's go 'round. But never-the-less...here are my finds thus far...

The Lyndsey Dress by French Connection is totally fab! I tried the dress on and it's HAWT...but more approp for a party...le sigh.

Then yesterday I discovered Asos which has a lot of fab dresses for decent prices. Here are my Asos piKs...

TFNC Scatter Sequined Dress with the open back...fitting for my personality, but maybe not the method of celebration. I'll keep it in the back of my mind anyway.

One Shoulder Cross Front Dress. LOVE IT IN WHITE (no Lisa Raye). Simple but very cute!

I'm always down for a pink dress! The ASOS Heavy Ruffle Dress is simple with a little attitude...

Vero Moda Ruched Dress...not for the Bday but a nice little closet addition.

3 comments:

  1. Keep in mind: Simple is always best! Then accessorize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a simple personality...I say go with what works on and with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure DO NOT have a simple personality. Ugh (sometimes) ha ha :)

    Love all the dresses!! However, you do need one that's going to function well under the circumstances....

    ReplyDelete