WHAT did she say?

Monday, June 21, 2010


She really did that!
I ran in community bakery for a peach tart. I advise the lady last time I got one it was apple this time I want to make sure this was peach. She says well let me see. She stuck a knife down the tart, used her thumb and index finger to taste the filling on the knife. Says yes this is peach. I said are you sure, she then touches the top of the tart with the index finger she just stuck in her mouth, tryin to maneuver the hopefully peaches to show me this was a peach tart. She walked off sayin ill find out for sure. Then walks around the corner, God only knows what happen, brought it back and says Im for sure its Peach. I then say well thats ok ill stick with regular sugar cookies. Im lookin in the mirror shaking my head thinking, WHY ME ? Or should I say why not me?

No comments:

Post a Comment