WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whats Next...

I forgot to mention funniest experience I had twice this month!
#1:
I was in the bathroom at work, everyone knows if the door is closed someone is in there. Especially since the door doesn't lock. Just as I looked up the door swings open! Yes! It was a foreign lady who just stood there for like 2 mins. w/ the door open. She was more sham than I was. She had enough time to gasp and say "ooooh mmmmyyyy." I was thinking, as I gasp, will you close the door? The lady avoided me the rest of the day and I decided to break the ice and let her know its ok things sometimes happen by accident. Yeah right! In America, if the door is closed I thought we at least knock!
#2:
I was in the fitting room, (which I should have not been anyway), the one with the huge curtain instead of a huge door. I heard a lady ask the fitting room attendant 'may i use this one" I stood there knowing the lady was about to walk in bc the silly fitting room attendant says 'sure!' So just as the lady grasp the curtain and stick her head in I say in my angry black women voice w/out the head movement " IM IN HERE!" The attendant says 'sorry i didn't know anyone was in there.' That's a lie! She saw me walk in there!

Wonder what June will bring.

1 comment:

  1. #2 is hilarious. I wish i was there to hear your voice. HAHA

    ReplyDelete