WHAT did she say?

Friday, August 13, 2010

Its funny that we never make changes until we get to the 'end of the rope.' Well speaking for myself, I'm there once again; evaluating relationships and removing people and not takin into consideration their feelings. Its a little to late for 'them' to have a say so, their time has expired. Just like some other things in my life. School is about to start back for the Fall, it's time for me to decide where I want to move after finishing my MPA in May 2011, along with which company is best for my professional development.
Bishop Steven Arnold preaches often, "Everyone cant handle your blessings" Therefore, I concur its time for some people and habits to leave as I'm entering another chapter of my life. Even though I want someone/thing for my future, I am not my own creator, so I have no clue whats best for me. It's time to get back to the basics and lining up my priorities. Instead of having drinks and hanging out with people that will not be in my future, I am dedicating this weekend to what my needs are for my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment