WHAT did she say?

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Pretty Sure my Mirror didn't Break.....Atleast I hope NOT!

Tuesday night I was conversing with one of my male associates, we got on the topic of being a 30 year old female and looking for love. He mentions many of my associates that are 30 is wondering why they haven’t found MR. Right4HER. He says they need to look in the mirror and examine some flaws…….she may not even realize they are flaws, but on the outside looking in, big turnoff for a marriage. I told him I agree, but its not my place to point that out to them (He agreed).
Since its not my place to tell my female associates, you’re not finding MR. Right4u bc XYZ…. Instead I hope one day they will look in the mirror and examine who they are looking at in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment