WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You cant really take that back, Or can you?

I never shared this with anyone, but I never actually felt like I was a MPA graduate. Didn’t get to excited, I was having doubts that after all the research I did on turnover rates at the university, even walking in the ceremony. I had a feeling I would get a call or letter saying we have made a mistake and I would need to complete one class. After I finally moved from AR to CA I was thinking surely that wouldn’t happen. Well today I received a DO NOT BEND envelope in the mail, of course I ignored it and toss it on the floor. Then I walked by it four hours later and thought what’s this mess the school has sent now. I opened it and pulled out my DIPLOMA!!!!!! Of course some tears felled. I was thinking now its official I have worked hard, even cutting my hair off, to receive my Masters in Public Administration. Now it’s time to really celebrate or see how this sheet of paper will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment