WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What do you do?

I’m trying on some shoes, with a short summer dress (I know it’s not summer but I’m in Cali), legs positioned like the number 4. I look up and notice a young girl around the age of 8 staring at me. I smile and continue with my shoes. Next thing I know, the little girl has a slip on stocking on her right hand. She is flying her hand in the sky like an airplane, then across the arms of the empty chair on the side of me, and next thing I know she has rubbed her hand across the side of my knee. I paused, looked at her like you little #%@^ &%$$ %&*^(& $%^#@. She took off running. What was I supposed to do? What would you have done?

2 comments:

  1. Um,I somehow thought you were going to turn this into a story about a little girl mimicing you. NOT. I hope you didn't scare her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down to Dyanna Spa at Manhattan NYC for some waxing or a great $30 dollar mani/pedi.

    Spa Services NYC

    ReplyDelete