WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Beauty of Plants, Chicken, and Art

So as I'm sitting at work blogging I realize how the little things are so exciting to me! For instance this plant that continues to grow and I dont even water it (its that plant your grandmother has sitting in the window in the jar w/ no soil). I don't even have windows in my office! Its so exciting to see new life coming into an environment that is not fit for the new life. I water the plant like once a week and I may put 16oz of water in it. The plant is huge, I need help moving the plant. There are new leaves blooming, adding umph to the grassy green leaves.

Chicken: well those that know me know I have not been eating chicken since Feb 09. I am now considering adding chicken back in my diet. If I do it will be limited. I will prob pick it out my dishes but eating a few strands. I dont know ill keep you updated. Oh you ask, why now? A lady at work was eating a chicken sandwich from some place that looked heavenly, YUM YUM!

So I thought I was doing the planet a good deed by buying gallon water instead of individual bottles of water. I drink a 24 pack in prob 1.5 weeks when sitting at work. But I realized I am using styrofoam cups like 2 in a day. I don think im really helping the problem, as I thought.

It's been a few years since I have painted, but I've been inspired! I saw it while sitting at my desk at work. I was thinking of someone special and BAM! Title: What I thought he looked like.... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment