WHAT did she say?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beyond, Beyond

That's the 2010 theme for my church. Based on Ephesians 3:20 we are expecting God to take us Beyond-Beyond. Far past where we ever thought we could go.

Though this is a catchy phrase, I love the underlying message behind the phrase. If we can trust Him and be obedient to His word, there is no limits to where He can take us. The "catch" is that you've got to surrender your will to Him and trust that His will is what's best. Over the years I've struggled with my plan vs. God's plan. If it were up to me...my life would be a lot different right now. Doing it my way has sometimes left me tied up and tangled up in a mess. Thankfully the God I serve didn't just let me go through things, He stood along side me to pick me up once I surrendered myself to Him. The tremendous lessons of faith that I've learned has helped me to truly trust God. I know that at some times, I have believed God for something that I didn't have the faith to believe that He would do. My-how times have changed. Faith can take you places that you've never seen and with my growing faith...I'm so excited to see where I land. I'm trusting God to take me Beyond, Beyond!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment