WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FEEL GOOD musik

Two of my feel-good songs of the day: I Feel Good by Mary J. Blige and There Goes My Baby by Usher. Two great songs..two totally different vibes.
I Feel Good via Lala.com
This song is from Stronger With Each Tear. I haven't listened to the entire album. It takes me a while to get through a whole album. I usually just run through and then hone in on the ones that catch my ear, heart, or jitterbug. Mary comes hard with this "I'm that chick" anthem. Loves it! Makes you feel untouchable by anyone (even if it only lasts the duration of the song)



There Goes My Baby via The Next to Shine (Blog)
This is on Raymond vs. Raymond which I MUST admit...I am looking forward to. Usher has the crazy ability to make a woman feel sexy even through the radio. This song is one of those songs. THIS is the Usher that we've been missin'. The song has been released as a single and should currently be in rotation on the radio. I can't help but turn it up and vibe along when it comes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment