WHAT did she say?

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Little Obsession...




The Kenneth Cole "Midnight Rain" rain boot. Super cute AND the purchase benefits amfAR (HIV/AIDS research). I got my pair this weekend as a gift and I'm completely obsessed. Now I have shoes that are more appropriate for all of the snow that continues to fall in the DMV. What I like best is that they look great with everything! The rubber isn't obvious as they look like a nice black boot upon first glance.

KC didn't stop with the ladies either. The "Electric Rain" boot is a HOT motorcycle styled rain boot for the guys. A friend tried them on when we purchased mine and I must admit...they looked great on him. Very versatile! And again they worked hard to make this look less like a "rain boot" and more like a shoe that happens to work well in wet weather.


Both are available in limited sizes and quantities at www.kennethcole.com. Here you can also find more about Kenneth Cole's support of amfAR. A great purchase for a wonderful cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment