WHAT did she say?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Day, but its only Monday!

Well the second weekend of the new year has passed and people still want to rub me the WRONG way! Today high temp is 50 degrees, I'm rocking flesh toned stockings, soft grey ruffle dress with a long navy cardi. Tell me why in the HELL my director says to me, " its cold outside and you have nothing on your legs," and a lady earlier says while walking past my office, "And she complains about it being cold." (Now I can't say she was referring to me,but ....) I told the director in a mommy why are you still bothering me voice, "I have on stockings!" My point in telling you this; "leave me the &*%$ alone." You don't have to pay for any of my doctor bills. I watch the weather faithfully to know how to dress for the day, plus why are you concerned about me? I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment