WHAT did she say?

Monday, February 1, 2010

1 Month Facebook Free!



I've officially been Facebook free for one month! Usually when I "deactivate" it doesn't last long or I pop on and off to look at pictures or some other outrageousness that my linesisters insist upon. Not this time. I've totally stayed away. I needed a personal break from it. I know...you can just "not log on" for this, but for me, knowing that I am deactivated just makes it easier. I realize that I (like most of you) am really only on there to be nosy to some degree. To look at pictures of people who I barely speak to (facebook communication included) and to follow crazy statuses. I think there is a better use for my time so I had to let it go. And iLove it! I'm sure I will be back on at some point, but for now I'm good.


No comments:

Post a Comment