WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Accountability...




Part of the idea of sharing our lives with the world is to get feedback. I love it when you all comment (on or off the blog).

What's even better is when you call me out on my "issue". Yes, I blogged about the running shorts that I bought last week. And I did need them. Need as in..WANTed more because it is something that I actually use and they were a great price. Truthfully...I have a few pair that suffice, but at the price, it was a deal that I just couldn't pass up.

I do appreciate you all reminding me that I am not supposed to be shopping. As I am trying to work on my shopping and spending, it is actually comforting to know that some of you are supporting me as I am working to do and be better.

So keep the critiques coming. I'm a work in progress but the point is that I am progressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment