WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010


As I looked in the Mirror at my hair....

I was thinking 'I really need to stop babysitting the sugar on the riim of my martini glass with my beautician, I'm paying her!' So you know how the beautician will give you the mirror once he/she has finished. Well I normally look, pay, and leave. Soon as I get to the car I make my neat body wrap look like messy bed hair! I just dont care for the neat look! Now you may say get another beautician, I'm thinking about that. But I dont trust everyone in my hair. My hair is a natural investment and its apart of my femininity. Not saying if you don't have hair or if you choose to rock the short look, your not feminine. Matter of fact if I was at that point in my life to cut my hair, I would do it.

Mishap #1: I received a rinse like 2 weeks ago, but my rinse is not evenly distributed. I debated if I should call and let the beautician know and I did call. She said she will fix it when I come back next week.
Mishap #2: I suggested her to clip my ends, she said I didnt need them, but since I left my ends look horrible!
Mishap#3: Im on time and I'm just sitting and waiting, but she has a sign that says if your late she will charge extra. So if the beautician is not on time with my appt, will she knock off $10, im just saying.
I think about how picky I am towards the nail techs when they do my Mani and Pedi's, that's the exact same way I should be with my beautician. So I will keep you posted next week when I go to the shop and she does my body wrap in a way I'm not to pleased with.

Say goodbye to the Sugar on the Rim of my chilled Lemon Drop Martini!

1 comment:

  1. Miss I'll love you tomorrow, could you find a darker font? I really wanna read your posts but it's very difficult with the light background too. I'd appreciate it. Thanks,

    p.s. you guys update this thing regularly, i like

    ReplyDelete