WHAT did she say?

Thursday, February 4, 2010


Out of my 24 years and 10 months of living I have never corrected anyone for mispronouncing my name. However today was the wrong day for my director to mispronounce my name. Keep in mind she has never said it right in the 6 months in knowing me. This is how the conversation went:
Director: .:Says a name that is NOT mine:. (said so proud as if that was my name)
Me: .:Yells my name:.!!! (in my in the club, music extremely loud voice), as my hands went up in the air like on a roller coaster, then I placed them on my shaking left to right head.
Director: I'm sorry I know your name, I just have to stop and think to say it correctly.

I let her finish talking to me, then I say 'excuse me and left out the room.'
Today was not the day to pronounce my name wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment