WHAT did she say?

Monday, June 14, 2010

From the Why Me Files: Got Myself a Gun



Well, not really. But I wished I had one yesterday so I could have shot out some tires...or at the very least ..."twist it 'round my head and spin it like a helicopter."

I'm driving to work yesterday and it's warm so people have their tops dropped, traffic is moving at a fairly acceptable pace and then I hear this horn honking at me. Now, I'm not doing anything to warrant such a response so I ignore it. BUT the noise keeps coming. So I finally look over and this hispanic guy is looking at me smiling and waving. I turn my head back to the road and am CLEARLY ignoring this person. So he continues to blow his horn. I look back over and he's just a waving so i wave and turn my head-AGAIN but he doesn't stop so I look over and he's pointing to something behind him-us. I continue to ignore him but I'm getting close to work and I notice that he's fauking up traffic and getting behind me. WTH!!!!!

This man literally follows me to work and into the parking garage. I wasn't going to park because there were no familiar faces in the garage at the time. It was as this point that I realized..."I need a pistol"...I bet he wouldn't follow anyone else. As I'm circling the garage trying to figure out what to do I notice that he's just sitting at the opening of the garage waiting on me to come back around. So he blows his horn again. Finally I STOP, roll down my window, and say " WHAT!". He asks if I was looking to get that dent (from a couple weeks ago) fixed on my car. I look at him-annoyed and tell him I've got it!.

Now apparently Maryland gun laws are strict(er) than those in the south...so having a gun really would not have benefitted me at all in this case. BUT in my dreams....I woulda pulled up next to him with my "little chrome thing" and said WHAT. I think that would have been more effective.

Le Sigh....

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That prob was your blessing to get the dent fix for a lil bit of nothing and you could have been his blessing to feed his family, but you turned it down. You should have got his card or something, there has to be a reason why he followed you. Dont worry about someone snatching you up bc you are covered.

    ReplyDelete