WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Praise Break!


Sometimes you have to just take a pause from life and praise God for who He is in your life.

I'm reminded of India's "God is Real" when I see him working before my very eyes. I can't see how people are skeptical, but maybe they've never been down, behind, or without clear sight. Maybe they've never almost died, almost lost someone near to them. Maybe they've opened their own doors. Maybe they've always been comforted in their hearts. Or maybe they have been all of these things and simply suffer and resist to acknowledge Him.

iCan't get with that. I've seen my life flash before my eyes in moments that I've escaped with only a bruise or two. I've cried out to God about my situation and watched Him make a change right before me. I've sought to be a better person and through studying and prayer-have made strides in many areas (yes, I still have a ways to go). So I praise Him for those things. I praise Him for using a bible study that ILYT went to today to give me a little nugget of inspiration and then BACK TO BACK work some things out in my life...crack open some doors...bring some peace to my life. Yep, that's why I take a praise break. No music, just me, the road, and Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment