WHAT did she say?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Since this has happened to both of us this week....


WHY DO PEOPLE ASK YOU IF YOU ARE GAINING WEIGHT?

Unless you are a premature baby or a starving African, it can be assumed that most women aren't just out gaining weight for the heck of it. I've given up my dreams of dancing at Magic City. I realize I'm just not thick enough. And since I've realized that dream won't become a reality...I've taken a stand against intentionally gaining a bunch o'pounds.

SO with that said, asking me if I am gaining weight is probably going to yield me giving your rude arse a side-eye. What I can't deal with is the fact that it's usually women that ask other women this question. Do you chicks not have "fat days" every now and again? And do you hear me asking you if you are with child or just boycotting flat bellies? NO. So don't ask me that. Please and Thanks.

And no...following it up with "but it looks good on you" doesn't help ANYTHING.

1 comment: