WHAT did she say?

Friday, July 9, 2010

25 Things I Know For Sure


6. friendship is not measured by wins or losses, distance, or time.

7. i have truly been blessed to have genuine friendships with a select group of people. | my inner circle challenges me to be better, accepts me at my best and worst, and is open and honest with me. these relationships have only gotten better with time and i know that they, still have so much ahead of them

People that "know" me, know that I only have a few people that I actually consider friends. Most people live somewhere between purgatory and acquaintance in my book. But there are a select group of people who I call friend because some it's an identifiable word to describe who they are to me. Truthfully, though, that inner circle of mine consists of people who are more than friends to me. These aren't people that I have to see or talk to on the regular-because our relationship transcends time. These are the people that can call me 24/7 and vice versa. These are the people I call when I see something funny. They don't keep score. They "get" me. The accept my imperfection but challenge me to do better. They are the people that I GCHAT with when I can't talk for fear of nothing but cries coming out. They are my girls, they are my guys. They know when I'm "on one" and they tell me. The love and support me. They are truly awesome people in their own right. I'm actually the luckiest girl in the world to have them so close to me. They make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment