WHAT did she say?

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I went to the dentist the other day, nice office, I figured good place. I noticed on the form I was feeling out said, 'Would you like to keep all your teeth?'(RED FLAG) I underlined the answers yes no, not sure how to respond. I get called to the back by a young dusty looking thing, hair pulled back like she had a rough month. Asks me to sit in the chair, she puts her gloves on, then puts the film in the X-Ray machine. She then decides she wants to touch my mouth(RED FLAG)Oh i cant forget about the other unprofessional standing at the door looking at me talking about facebook (RED FLAG). So after my X-Rays, I was told the doctor will see me shortly. The facebook chick sits in the chair, the doctor (who never looked at my X Rays) (RED FLAG) sits in the other chair. He looks at my teeth and says, "Keep doing what your doing." (RED FLAG) As he is leaving I say, "Do I not have any cavities? Do they disappear? Just 8 months ago I had six." He says he doesnt see any and he can promise me that (RED FLAG). I was like what have I gotten into. This old black man is about to take my insurance money and call it a day. The facebook girl (who I really dont think is trained) polishes my teeth. I just have to know why was she leaning on my chest and stomach polishing my teeth? (DOUBLE RED FLAG)I laughed thinking I will not come back, I will not come back. As I was leaving the lady at the front desk ask me to make my follow up appointment, I said no Ill call.
The problem now: My back gums/teeth have been hurting for two days. My wisdom teeth have been pulled out. Whats really going on?

3 comments:

  1. Mr. B says "Oh Hellll NO"

    You didn't tell me all that. You should file a complaint with the better business bureau or someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow pages .com for dentist. You know how pissed I would be. And I have to go to the dentist next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @burgandy97: I know he was wrong bc my teethe are killing me in the back where I have cavities.

    ReplyDelete