WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

iLike: KJL Peacock




Style has little to do with money and expensive possessions. Attitude and flair make all the difference.~ KJL


Dear Kenneth Jay Lane,

Marry Me. I promise I won't fake it.

Sincerely,
LMS

I'm in love, once again with something that's come out of the KJL camp. It seems that someone told him about my love of peacocks and he decided to design something special just for me #nolye. And since purchasing Mr. Barrington is out of the question (for now at least), perhaps these will do.

I give you....the KJL peacock earrings
The earrings cost a pretty penny but are available at a few places online.

and necklace...

I go hard for a blingy necklace. It's the perfect accessory at all times. This part of the two piece collection is on sale and available at The Outnet for way cheap. This might be my little congratulatory gift to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment