WHAT did she say?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brighten my day!


These little beauties arrived at my office today courtesy of my mom and brother. It was actually a little bright spot in my day of neverending reading (I think my eyes are getting crossed at the repetition of the words). It's so good to be loved.

BUT...not before being called by the delivery man (who sounded 65). As I'm saying hello...all I can hear is DEUCES....He's bumping his music and finally says...uhh I got a delivery of flowers for you. Where is your office? Y'all got security? I was a little confused, but I directed him to the office and told him where to leave the delivery. I then look in my email to see that I have a voicemail, so I check it and it says "This is Buckingham florist, I had a flower delivery for you, but I can't reach you. Call me back." No call back number, nothing. iCan't with these folks.

UPDATE: as I am typing this my mom has just called to inform me that this ain't even what she ordered! Hilarious.

Updated again: She called to tell the florist that what they delivered is not what she ordered. The man said "it is the same, you can't tell from looking at a picture." What kind of bass akwards logic is that? Then she said that even the ribbon was different and that she'd ordered "polkadots and posies" but gotten something totally different. His reply "I'll credit your account and you can call someone else."

NO customer service at all-which would explain his driver's lack of etiquette. #freeflowersforthewin

Latest Update: This story keeps getting better and better. I just got a call from my receptionist saying that there was a man downstairs to pick up my flowers. WTF? These folks done sent the drive back to snatch up these flowers that were all wrong (their fault). No replacement. Just labor wasted. The delivery guy asks me if it was supposed to have polka dots or something
? I say yes. He says this isn't the first time that someone has complained about the arrangement not being as it was described or lacking the right accessories.

So in short. We will absolutely, positively, never shop with Buckingham Florist ever.again.

No comments:

Post a Comment