WHAT did she say?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

fall love: Les Khakis de Chanel

I'm holding on to summer for dear life. I want a do over. Not that I didn't love it, because personally it was a great summer with incredible accomplishment, but I crave sun, warm weather, patio dining, and margaritas.

But since I don't control the seasons, I've decided to embrace the fall with the new fall nail colors. I was in Ulta the other day and fell in love (just a little) with the Essie "Sew Psyched", a very cute camo green. BUT I saw these cutie colors online yesterday over at ALU (go to blog for nail trends).


This is the Les Khakis de Chanel limited edition line perfect for fall. I'm in looooove!

I wonder if OPI plans to follow suit or if they are gonna roll with the Swiss Collection (which I'm not loving) for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment