WHAT did she say?

Sunday, September 12, 2010


Trying to get out of Wal*Mart, I get stopped by a slim lady, Honey Blonde hair gel back, makeup on, that kept saying in a loud voice. "Im going to put my pride in my pocket, Im going to put my pride in my pocket. Im from Detroit, my Land Rover stopped outside. Do you know anything about the bus system here?" I say, "No." She says while looking down at my half opened purse, "You have $2, my Land Rover stopped, Im not from here?" I look down thinking, I need to grab my purse from the seat of the basket before she takes it. I say while looking down at my purse, "I dont carry cash." I never keep cash on me, since everywhere takes plastic. She says walking off, "OK, I'm going to put my pride in my pocket." When I got to the check out I realized I had two $5 bills, but oh well. I mean this lady may have an addiction problem, especially since she kept repeating loudly the same thing about her pride. But if she didnt its pretty sad that people still buy expensive cars, but can't afford to have the insurance, warranty, or maintenance to upkeep the vehicle. Or maybe its just me, if I was driving a Range Rover, you best believe I will have a cell phone to call someone to wire me $, Im in WALMART! I mean my Camry warranty came with roadside assistance and my insurance has roadside assistance. I am sure Range Rover has, if not a better warranty than Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment