WHAT did she say?

Sunday, September 5, 2010


Many of you know that I am not a big tv watcher. However, I have found something that I can relate too, Tia & Tamera Take 2. I enjoyed Sister Sister as a young girl and now the two sisters have realized life is not like a sitcom. I am not sure how long this show has been on, but I am so loving it on the style network. Tia is now married to her long time boyfriend of 11 years. Tamera is single not really looking, but Tia is looking for love for her sister. The two are now 32 years of age and now takin over the world! Tamera isnt picky when dating just have high expectations. When she said this, I was like thats just it! I have mention before in past post I will not lower my standards when dating, its good to be reminded! Oh yeah to tell the difference between the twins, Tamera has the mold under her left eye;)

No comments:

Post a Comment