WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010




I know I shouldn't add to the flames of the Pastor in FL who wants to burn the Koran on 9/11/2010. However, he did say on a clipped (aired on Good Morning America) this morning, "Jesus wouldn't burn books!" I feel this pastor will not burn anything on Saturday. He is probably doing this for a publicity stunt. I mean, I could call all of local news station right now and I say, "I agree with him and I will be burning as well." NOT going to happen. I mean its media, forsake the focuse is on #1 How President Obama is doing a horrible job #2 Building a mosque on ground zero #3 A Pastor who wants to burn the Koran and #4 How the Republicans think they will take over the White House in the November Election. Come on, all this negativity is for the birds, GIVE ME A BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment