WHAT did she say?

Thursday, September 9, 2010




Take the mask off and get real w/ no one but yourself...... I'm going through my mental list of contacts. I was pondering on what they are doing in life. Out of the few thats constantly on my mind, they are doing the same thing they have been doing the past 5 years or longer. These few are under 30 and havent entered into their careers. Their opportunities has no limit. I realized (and I hope they will soon) that their time has expired from their extracurricular activities. That's why things have been going the way they are going for some of these people. Whether its downhill or steady, I can guarantee things are not going uphill. I know sometimes you have to turn the mirror on yourself and I feel these few have only glanced in the mirror and not really focused on self. I then ask myself why am I even socializing with these people, im not tryin to stay stagnant. Then it came to me, maybe its for me to put a news flash: YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED, Step outside of you comfort zone, Grow Up, move on. Its your time to shine in your own life. Stop trying to shine for other people. I hope they get that this was for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment