WHAT did she say?

Monday, January 25, 2010

I talked about him, but he gets a standing ovation!

Remember the grocery store guy? Well he sent me a text asking did I want to talk to him. I didn't babysit the sugar on the rim of my martini glass. I let him know he is cool, but I didn't want a relationship with him. He hasn't responded since I said that. I applaud him bc he realized what he was looking for is not what I was looking for. Therefore he didn't want to waste my precious time or his precious time. For that, I give him a standing ovation! I wish every guy can just let it be known upfront what he wants and if we don't line up....just keep it moving!

1 comment:

  1. guys aren't always up front because they don't want to jeopardize the potential sex. that's it in a nutshell. I should write a book.

    ReplyDelete