WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seatbelt fasten, cocktail chilled ( Something Random)

You told me to write, here it goes:
I have realized this whole dating thing is like picking peddles off a daisy. He loves me He loves me not or does he even know, probably not. You know, I've come to realize our daily encounters(relationships) with male and females are what we make them. I ask myself and I challenge you to ask yourself, "What do you want to put into someone else? Is this person worth my time?" I come in contact with so many people I have realize, everyone is not wanting what I want. Like REALLY! He may seem great, but people don't really know who he maybe, therefore perpetrating around certain people. I mean, I just want to know you, NOT YOUR ALTER EGO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment