WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks for the Compliment but.....

Would I really drink 3 cocktails a day, if I knew what they would do to me on the 30th day? The things we do when we don't see the results upfront.

I mean just call if you want to talk, that's much hotter than you debating should I wait, what will she think!
Oh in other news I have decided to stop sugar coating. I will no longer treat daily conversations like the sugar on the rim of my martini glass.(My martini drinkers will understand.) It's 2010, I really need to not worry about hurting his feelings. I take responsibility for all my actions so if HE has the audacity to talk to me, he needs to take responsibility for the not so smart actions! But I know some people are nervous and don't know what to expect (see I'm sugar coating) OH WELL I CANT WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE NOT KNOWING, that's not my problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment