WHAT did she say?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thinking warm thoughts...

I've decided to start planning ahead for June. THIS MEANS...i've got to start looking for beachwear now to avoid the last minute bikini rush that happened before the labor day trip. I'm looking at the different trends and I'm seeing a lot I like. I think if I start making my list now...I will have time to work on the areas that are accentuated by the 'fit and have the time to cyber stalk for good prices.

If you're so moved...let me know if you likey...

BIG splash of color!
This is from the Gottex Spring 2010 collection. I found it at southbeachswimsuits.com. Very cute but for these the AB situation must be in tact or at the very least you must work on getting some sidelines...I think i can work towards this one!

Another way to halter
Found at theorchidboutique.com this design by Lady Lux is a great halter option. The beading is super cute too!

RIPped up


I love rips and tears. Don't believe me? Check my closet. I found this one in some pictures from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Miami on www.theinsider.com. Would be really hot with some hardware on the arms. I will surely be keeping my eye out for this one.

Asymmetrical bikini

Found at theorchidboutique.com. Designed by Agua Bendita. Not loving the floral (which is going to be big this spring) but I think the design is hot!


1 comment:

  1. All of these are cute! But the first one is my favorite! I just posted something on bikini trends...check it out http://totallifeprosperityblog.com/2010/01/19/victorias-secret-2010-swim-collection/ (shameless plug but very relevant) LOL

    ReplyDelete