WHAT did she say?

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday Night With Me Myself & Strangers.....

Last night I went to hear a band by myself. I sat at the table, did some people watching and ... Anyways I was happy to see a chick I know from class and she had two very attractive Caucasian men with her. One a lawyer who travels often in a week, however he did have a girlfriend who lives out of state :( The other had the best personality ever! They kept me laughing the WHOLE night with jokes. Thank You good ____ people.

Anyways so as i was watching the band and thinking how everyone is soo different. Then it came to mind how some guys may just want to be friends and there is nothing wrong with that. Its amazing when both parties are not looking for anything and you grow into the best friend type of relationships. I mean you are able to tell this person everything and anything in a short time period of knowing them and not be judged.
As the night continued on a guy set behind me the whole night tap me on the shoulder and said, "How did you know my name?" I said, "WHAT the %$#?!" He asked again, then I say "I don't know your name." i guess I was supposed to say "what is your name?" whatever..... He said oh my bad...can we say strange.
Then this had to be 57 year old 300+ Black tanned bad perm with the affects of humidity hair head guy came over asking to dance. I would love to entertain you about what he had on, but I ll just say you know it wasn't HOT, just say YUCK! I shock my head he looked a lil sad but he kept it moving. However he came back this time trying to grab my hand! HOLD THE ^&%$ UP! I said " NOOOO.... LEAVE ME ALONE" He stood there then smiled and left.
The night continued on, keep in mind the guest at my table was so entertained by these events and kept asking do you know these guys? FYI: I didnt know any of them.
Then this guy with shades and a fur cover your ears type hat comes over asked me to watch his briefcase. Now earlier in the night he thought my name was Tonya. I think my name in college was Tonya when I went out...LOL. Anyway, so I watched his briefcase, he said if some ninjas come to grab it just tell them its his (referring to hisself) i don't even know his name! Finally he came and got his briefcase and was like thank you.... can we say strange.
Anyway my night came to end I woke this morning starving eating cheese ravioli, popcorn, and drinking Pepsi for breakfast! Whats wrong with me I rarely drink sodas. I am a little closer to eating chicken. I feel my body is saying give me meat give me meat......
I cant wait to tell you about my weekend! I hope its a great one and not strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment