WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Guns, straight-white teeth, and neck tats....

These are a few of my favorite things.

Guns- well that's literal and figurative. I'll buy a ticket to the gun show for sure, and toting actual weapons is-well-pretty hot. It speaks to more of the protective nature of a man to me. Knowing how to use a gun (properly) and not being your neighborhood D boy is such a plus! But you sir, running outside with shot guns...are just getting a side eye from me (LOL).

A smile is worth a thousand words. And a smile from someone with great teeth is- pretty much priceless. Teeth are among the first things I notice about someone especially since I have pretty great teeth myself .

And neck tats ? Well when I told my sister this...she looked at me with the o_O face. I can't explain it...especially given my "type". But me likey neck tats...#kanyeshrug

Too Bad Matt Barnes defines the word "douche" to me.

And in "not-so favorite things" news:
Taco.Meat.

in this form...

..or this one

is most definitely an instant turn off-especially if you are in the Park with a button-down opened to the third button-0n...on a Friday night. UGH. And Paul Pierce , I am begging you to just let the disconnected, connect-the-dot, taco pellets on your face-GO!

2 comments:

  1. I mean in my defense them niggaz really aint have no business being on my property lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gun totin' mofo...I don't know about that one. You guys have to have a strong foundation bc you don't want him to turn that on you. The way people are killing their spouses for insurance money during this recession...you just have to be careful, or get your own...just saying.

    Neck tats...I like them too, but just like prostitutes, I don't know if I want to bring that home to marry him.

    TACO MEAT!! You know, I used to think there were men out there that never grew hair on their chests, so I was looking for him for this EXACT reason. If we have to shave our legs, you have to shave your chest/back.

    ReplyDelete