WHAT did she say?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I just want what I can't have


The other day you mentioned that we are never happy.I told you that was the nature of man. We will never be satisfied, get enough, be full, or allow ourselves to be completely happy (if that is actually attainable-since I'm sure there's always something a person can complain about).

I'm at work, listening to Drake. Listening to Cece's Interlude and he sing-songs "i just want what I can't have." iGiggle...because that's so me (sometimes). 06 has said it several times before. I never disagree. Things that come too easy rarely hold my interest (by things I mean people). Its cool in the beginning, but it doesn't mesh well with my personality, I like space and it rarely accompanies an easy capture. So the converse of this can be seen as wanting what I can't have. Now, by "what I can't have", I don't mean unattainable things....I simply mean those that aren't sitting in my lap awaiting attention...call it the thrill of the chase if you wish...


No comments:

Post a Comment