WHAT did she say?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jellies!

I can remember wearing jelly sandals as a kid and then really wanting a pair of jelly stacks when I was a tween and even now, I love a good pair of jellies.

They are a great go to summer casual shoe and I just copped a pair yesterday from DSW by Steve Madden. Now since I know that you want to see some of the others...here are my favorites...

"Swirly" by Steve Madden. I bought this one yesterday and couldn't wait to slip this skimmer on with my wrap dress for work today. I purchased the smokey grey pair because they almost look like you aren't wearing anything until you notice the little sparkle. These flats are comfortable and a g0-to for those warm and casual days.

Guiseppe Zanotti got in on the love with their jelly sandal with the little jeweled detail. This reminds me of the Chanel "Diamante" that Keyshia Cole, Rihanna, and some others rocked a few summers ago.

Michael Kors made one of his signature sandals into a jelly too. These are simple but still bear the little silver medal piece that let you know its...Kors...
Finally, the Steven D'Orsay is a peep-toe jelly sandal with bead detail. I've seen these in the store but not on anyone so the jury is out on how they actual fare...but a nice look with a sundress I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment