WHAT did she say?

Monday, July 26, 2010

WAL-MART

Every time I am in line at Wal-Mart, someone has to be so close behind me, they are sniffing my neck!!! Last night I was about to tell this lady 'GIVE ME 50FT!' I kept moving up, but there was a lady in front of me and of course I wasn't about to sniff her neck. So finally I looked at the lady behind me w/ a raised eyebrow and side eye, then she moved back. I was like DAMMNNNNNN! It never fails when I'm in a Wal-Mart line.
Oh yeah, this same lady,
Then tells her 'who looked like she was 14' daughter not to pick up anything unless she has money to buy it. The lady then proceeds with, 'Which one you want, me to slap you or me to slap you!' I was like thats a trick question. The girl didnt say anything and the lady was like MOVE! I said to myself this is so sad our families are really messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment