WHAT did she say?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Im not even close to being thirsty.... Im too hydrated for that.

Growing up in the south I realized men really take charge, they are go getter's, they actually use their God given 'manpower' in pursuing a lady. I'm now at the stage of life maybe I should put a little effort, but that seems like I'm being thirsty. Even after showing a clear interest. It's like ANY effort is thirsty, to me at least. Then I wonder about Jacob (Genesis 29-30) and how he worked (14 years) for the wife he wanted, Rachel. Man was created first for many reasons, I believe they should put effort out in pursuing a lady first, at least work for her (not literally, but literally).
I understand some men may be intimidated or even shy starting off, but to keep her he needs to return phone calls and text messages in a timely matter. If not she will write you off (period).

After writing the first part, I realized God doesn't want me to question who should say hi first. Like I'm in 4th grade, instead I'll be the mature adult and take lead. However understanding the reason God created woman and understanding my positioning in different circumstances is what I'll concentrate on. With that being said, what's meant to be will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment